Tuesday, August 18, 2009

# 8

This is for you, 63 ;*


------


On the next morning:


11:00 AM.


My family (and Lati) came to pick my stuff up and help me with the whole "getting out of the hospital" thingie. The doctor told me not to move a lot for a while, grrr!! Fa I have to stay home and watch a movie and that's it. :(. Mala8a.


We returned home oo lazim a93ad ildaray shway shway, ba8ait arki'6 min kithir ma tinarfazt!


After I lay on my bed, Lati came in with a fancy chocolate "bouquet".


Lati: The boy give me this chocolate.


Me: What boy?


Lati: The idian songs boy.


Me: Who?


I took the card from the bouquet and read it:


Il7imdilla 3ala ilsalama oo matshoofeen shar, 3abdilRazzag Al-Flani.


Awwww! 7araaam!


You get the picture.


Me: When did he give it to you?


Lati: Today, morning.


Ooooh, so he must've seen her, bas why, ya3nee, uhwa iyiy billail iwwa9il umma. Then I thought, maybe he came to say goodbye to me, bas twwahag yom shaf my fam? It does make a bit of sense.

I took the card out and told Lati to put it in the kitchen, ashwa bas ana oo 3abdallah ilee indish ilma6bakh akthar shay. Umee oo ubooy maydishoon wayid.


I looked for Razzag's number, and found it stashed neatly in my jun6a.


Message to 99######:


Razzag, thank you so much for the chocolate, you didn't need to do this!! Ee oo allah isalmik oo ilshar mayyeek. Mariam Al-Flani.


Message sent.


Good!


I kept waiting for a response, after about a minute my mobile started vibrating, One New Message.


I hit the read button.


Message from 99#######


Il3afw, shda3wa, that's the least can do! So, do you like it? Allah isalmich.


Like what? Ohh the chocolate. Awww lazim anzil ildaray.


I took my mobile with me oo nizalt ildaray shwaaay shway oo mishait laman wai9alt ilma6bakh.


There the bouquet was, all nice and wrapped up. I opened it and took a squared shaped chocolate (PS square shaped chocolated always tasted the best), took out the foil wrapper and bit into it. PURE DELIGHT!!


Message to Razzag:


LATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETH! Umbay, you have very good taste in chocolates!


I hit send.


After a minute


Message from Razzag:


LOL, afa 3alaich! Ana ilkhabeer fee ilkakaw.


My mobile rang, it was Razzag:


Me: Aloo?


Razzag: Khosh kakaw ha?

Me: Ooof 3ajeeeeb!!

Razzag: 3alaich bil3afya

Me: Allah i3afeek.

Then I had a PERFECT idea.

Me: Razzag, it7ib ilkakaw?

Razzag: Ee akeed!

Me: Ya3nee takil ay shay ilee fee kakaw?

Razzag: Ee, laish?

Me: La, makoo shay. Umm, Razzag, sorry bas lazim aroo7 al7een, akalmik 3ugub inshallah.

Razzag: Ee okay, igooloon ilyom ilba7ar 3ajeeb 7ag siba7a.

Me: Bas! Walla bu6 chabdee ildiktor!

Razzag: Haha, sorry!

Me: Akhir marra! Bye!

Razzag: Okay walla, bye.

I ended the call and called Lati, and told her to tell Wishno to be ready now. Lati brought me my purse. Umbay a77is inni so evil laish killa a6arish Lati maskeena! I owe her a LOT! I hate it laman I ask someone to do something!!

I got in the car (carefully) and went to the confectionary store about like 15 mins away from our house.

I picked my favorite chocolate, and had it wrapped in a meduim sized box, it looked so cute!! Then I wrote on the card:

Just wanted to start a chocolate war, shrayik ib hal kakaw? -Mariam Al-Flani.

I put the card carefully between the ribbon and the outer lid of the box.

I got back in the car, the whole process took me 10 minutes, I had to be really careful. Uh!!

I told Wishno to go to Razzag's house, he still remembers it, whew!

We arrived at his house, I told Lati to give it to one of the maids to give Razzag.

Lati gave it to one of the maids who was cleaning outside and I think I saw Razzag opening the front door and peeking from it. The maid told him something, and he came to get the box, he opened the note. Lati, get into the car, yallah! I thought, but she just stood there. What was she waiting for, and I wanted touestion is: Is Mariam in the car? Grrr! Bas somehow he sensed what I was feeling and went ba go now because it would be a bit awkward with Razzag and the box of chocolates. He laughed at the note and looked at the car, then at Lati and asked her a question. Of course I knew what the qck to the house instead and Lati came back to the car and we left his house to go to mine.

One New Message.

Message from Razzag:

Mmm....8awwiya Mariam, 9idtay the perfect chocolate! How can I get you a more perfect one?

LOL! I knew he'd like it! The chocolates had Razzag written all over it!

Message to Razzag:

I think the one you gave me is perfect enough.

Message from Razzag:

Ee 9aaa7!

Message to Razzag:

Wallah! Oo itha you told me no, mara7 inkhalli9!

Message from Razzag:

Ee 9a7 kalamich.

About an hour later of boredomness oo Razzag's chocolates semi-finished, Lati brought in a box and said it was for me. I saw the card:

Just one more -Razzag

I laughed, he wasn't serious!! We were taking chocolate WAY too serious than the normal standards.

I opened the box and there lay 12 chocolates, all perfectly shaped and soo brown. I brought one up into my mouth and it melted. This was sheer perfectness. AMAZING!!

Message to Razzag:

You're killing me here!!

And set aside and waited for a response.

Message from Razzag:

With what, your love for chocolates?

Message to Razzag:

I guess!

Message from Razzag:

So I guess that's what they mean, death by chocolate! Mariam, do you think you can stop by at my house I have something to show you.

Message to Razzag:

Okay, when?

Message from Razzag:

Now.

***

Sorry readers, I know I know, I hate this part too oo maku wayid action LOL! But I'll make it up to you in the next post. Get ready!!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Eni Faja; Dasha 3arth Bs 9ij 3ajabni ElBlog! YOU GO GIRL! ;p
    Bs Is It a Reeal Story Aw Shino BIlthub6?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankx for the dedication:*
    Hehe A7IB RAZZAAAAG!
    shb9eer bil bait;O!! waiting:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Majmou3at-Ensan:
    LOL, shda3wa!! Thanks! :D. Some, some events have been changed ;D
    63: Il3afw :D. LOL! Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete