Saturday, August 15, 2009

# 7

Noor called me and came to visit me in the hospital (maligatni biljam3a so she of course felt I was sick). But it was just me, my family, Noor and Lati :D. And Razzag after 8.



Razzag kept visiting, we talked mostly about movies and actors and stuff, he even bought me a mini dvd player! I spent about 4 days in the hospital in total, which was good and left at the 5th in the morning.


On the 4th day at 8, Razzag entered and sat on his usual chair.


Razzag: Ha, shrayich bil filim?


Me: Walla lo 7a6eenlee ildetector mal ilgalb chan ikhtar3aw ilnurses min ilas'hum!



We were talking about scary movies and I told him how the exorcist was lame oo 7ada bayi5 oo sa5eef, fa il2akh galee a6ali3 Child's play, itha ana ma akhaf. Fa 6arrasha li oo of course I told my folks that the dvd player was mine kan 3ndee min ziman (I know it's wrong lying to them bas shasawee?!). So I watched it and it was the creepiest thing EVER! Now I'm scared of dolls, thanks to him!



Razzag: Gal3itich!

Me: Shakoo!?

Razzag: Ana khift min the exorcist!

Me: Walla ma77ad galik itkhaf minna!

Razzag: Oo ma77ad galich itkhafeen min Child's Play!
I laughed, oookay he shut me up!
Razzag: So, bti6li3een bachir inshallah ha?
Me: Yep, inshallah. Malait min ilga3da!
Razzag: 3ayal btisbi7een?
He said, with an evil smile
Me: Haha, la2 ll2asaf, walla widdi bas magdar!
Razzag: Inshallah tisbi7een, ma3alaich!
Me: Inshallah!
I don't want to stop swimming, no way!
Me: 3ayal makoo movie talks ha?
Akeed ra7 olah 3alaih, he was the one reason I sort of wanted to stay longer for.
Razzag: Shda3wa?! Ana 5anazlig bil7amam siba7a oo intay 3ugbi, oo chithee.
I laughed, the guy was hillarious!
Me: La2 walla min 9iji.
Razzag: La latkhafeen, hatha ra8mee.
Woooah, oook. He wrote it on a piece of paper.
Razzag: Itdigeen laman ti6li3een, okay?
Me: Okay, mashkoor!
I gave him a big smile, he was soo sweet!
Razzag: Mariam, ra7 tikriheeni akeed al7een bas rab3i yabooni bildiwwaniya 3ugub ni9 sa3a, oo akhaf il6ireej za7ma falazim a77arik min al7een.
Me: Aaah, okay, la ma2a3a6lik 3ayal! Mashkoor 3ala ildvd.
I was sad, and it showed. I gave him his movie back.
Razzag: Khali 3ndich, matwa8a3 bashoofa marra ilthanya.
Me: Ya3nee ana bashoofa?!
We both laughed, I handed it to him.
Razzag: Mt2akda ma tabeena?
Me: Mt2akditain ba3ad!
Razzag chuckled. I just love the sound of it...
Razzag: Okay 3ayal, say bye to Chucky!
Me: Bye forever!
We both laughed.
Razzag: Matshoofeen shar Mariam, ashoofich inshallah soon.
Me: Ilshar mayeek, ee inshallah.
I held on to his phone number really tight, afraid of losing it...

5 comments:

  1. ALLAA SO NICELYy WRITTEN KEEP Up;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!
    you posted;D! btw madri if i commented before bs tadreen shkither an6er?;p a7b razaaag! ya7laila;p

    oh btw i'm queen bee bs ghayart my name to 63;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i forgot..
    please post ASAP!!;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. 63: Thank you soooo much this means a LOT to me :D. Yeah if I were the reader I'd like razzag more :P.
    Thanks inshallah I'll post ASAP! ;***

    ReplyDelete