Monday, May 11, 2009

#2

Him, the guy from the car accident, so this is where I had seen him- university. I should have known, I mean almost every guy I seem to recognize is from the U. I feel like a total idiot right now. I've thought about every place except for the U. Daleel 3ala my very high IQ.




"Hello? Earth to Mariam!" Noor said, cutting through my thoughts. "Oh sorry, shkintay itgooleen?" I asked her, she sighed deeply."Gilt 3ndee class now, ashoofich ba3dain," she said. "Oh, okay have fun!" I said sarcastically. My next class was in 30 mins, so I have time to get a cup of cofee from the coffee shop





****





I entered the coffee shop, got my cup of coffee and left the shop li2ana makoo a7ad a3arfa 3ashan ag3ad ma3aa, my mobile rang, it was Noor.





Me: Ha having fun?


Noor: 3ala 7a'6ee class is canceled!


Me: Wanasa! It9adgeen shaklee mara7 aroo7 ilclass,wayid ta3bana min isti8bal 5altee 7i9a ams oo waray isti8bal thanee ilyom oo lazim asawee sha3ree oo


Noor: Inzain fine malee 5ilg asma3 ta7l6umich. Meet me at the benches, our usual spot, okay?


Me: Okay, kanee


I ended the call and kept walking and saw Noor sitting on the bench a bit far away, I heard a guy's voice from behind. "Lo sima7tay," I heard the guy say, I turned around to see Him, the guy from the accident, chinna isma 3abdilrazzag. Shakla kan mbah'thal, with his hair a bit longer than before (just above his ears), an oversized Abercrobie sweater and a pair of jeans; he looked so much different in jeans and a sweater than I had last seen him in a dishdasha.


3abdilrazzag: Um, tithakarainee? Ana 3abdilrazzag Al-Flani


Me: Ee at'thakar


3abdilrazzag: Bes kint bagoolich inee ana '3ala6t 3laich oo abeech it3arfeen inee asif 3ala isloobee theech ilyom.


Me: Um... (6ab3an I didn't know what to say, I'm Naive Mariam!)


He continued apologizing but all I heard was mumbling because I was concentrating on a girl a couple of feet behind him. She looked at me with this furious look. She walked towards our direction.


3abdilrazzag: Um, losima7tay? Mariam? (Apparently he also knew my name from the accident)


Then that evil biotch came up to him and put her arm around his waist. Buggagt i3yoone, 9ij, wain ga3deen?! I looked at 3abdilrazzag, who had this embarrassed look on his face.


EB: Razzagi, minu hathee?


3abdilrazzag (he was all toughened up now): La ma7ad, yalla 5annamshee.


Buggagt i3yoonee once more, one minute ago he was all apologetic and regretful, now he's just a big jerk and -I repeat- obviously a player.


I walked towards Noor, who had a confused look on her face.


Noor: Int- min- wai-.


Me: Ma9adig.


Noor: Sh9ar?! Mariam! (with a whiney voice)


So I explained everything to her, and Noor cutting in between with words like, 7mar! 7a8eer!


Me: Yalla Noor, barid ilbait anam!


Noor: Tabeenee awa9lich?


Me: No that's ok, thanks.


I called Wishno to come pick me up, meanwhile me and Noor started talking about our random stuff again. I spotted my maid, Lati, afar.


Me: Yalla bye, Wishno wi9al.


Noor: Ok, salmai 3alaih. (yeah we're stupid like 24/7)


Me: Allah isalmich (Rolling my eyes)


I got into the car, wigafna 3nd ilishara and beside us was a familiar black Mercedes, oh great. 3abdilrazzag was in it, EB on the other hand wasn't. He turned his head absent mindly, he looked at our car, his dark black eyes met my brown eyes, he recognized me apparently, smiled politely and gave a slight nod. Nezzalt rasee, l2ana I don't want him to get a misunderstanding.


Saved by the green light, we left.

2 comments:

  1. Razzag e7ir and apparently wayed nas e7iroon today lol sorry that's random:p 7ita his gf it7ir:p but I love where this is going, keep up the great job:*

    ReplyDelete