Thursday, May 7, 2009

# 1

CRASH!!

What the hell?! I got out of my car to see my orange Touareg against a black Mercedes. Oh crap, it wasn't a serious accident , just a normal, everyday crash. A guy got out of his black Mercedes, and he looked at the damages. His eyes popped out of their sockets, and his jaw dropped faster than you can say "drop".

"Sayarti...sh9ar?! La2!" he said as he looked around and examined the damages, I don't remember doing anything that would risk getting into a car accident.I was just driving and minding my own business, so I guess it's his fault. He turned around to face me, "6A3AY SHSAWAITAY! MISTANSA!?" He yelled at me, I didn't know what to say or do, since I had just gotten my license, my eyes started to water. "W-wallah madree, masawait shay, wallah!" I told him, I'm sooooo naive when it comes to those things, since I have never gotten involved in anything serious, my life was all simple. "YA3NEE ANA ILEE MSAWI SHAY?! SHOOFAY SHSAWAITAY! SHINU "MASAIWAIT SHAY"? 6A3AY 3ADIL ILMARA ITHANYA" I stared at him in disbelief, min 9ija hatha ikalm wa7da chithee? The guy kicked his car, and put his hands over his head in disbelief. He was really tall, like 183 . He had a fit body and a baby face with strong arabian facial features-you know, the sharp arched eyebrows, big dark eyes, thick eyelashes and the defined jaw. I'm sure I've seen this face somewhere. He got his cellphone out and dialed a number, I think I should be doing the same, I though.I sent 3abdullah, my brother, a message. No way I'd call my parents, this is my first car ever and the damages are, as I think, a bit expensive to fix, so I think they'll ground me from my license for a while. So I'd just let 3abdullah deal with them.



About an hour later, 3abdullah arrived and a police officer arrived as well .I got into 3abdullah's car and sat there, while 3abdullah was outside calming the tall guy and talking to the police officer, he was good at those stuff. After things were settled, 3abdullah got into the car, "Ilmara ilthanya insigtay ilsa3a 3ashir billail oo ib mukan madree wain 7a6eena (it was 9ob ilshaliahat l2ana kint ma3zooma 3ala my friend's chalet) oo 9ar shay, mara7 ayeelich, oo a5aleech iti9arifain ibroo7ich, fahma?" He ordered. "Wallah makanat '3al6itee!" I told him, "'3al6itich wella '3al6ita, mara7 itsoogeen 3ugub ilsa3a 3ashir," he said. He acts like the boss of me sometimes, I don't mind it to be honest, l2ana he knows whats best for me.

"3abdalla, could you pay for the damages? Please? Maby omy oo obooy i3arfoon."I said. " La 7ilfay? Ya3ny da3matly daiwoo 3ashan adfa3lich? Min bain kil il sayartat ib hal shari3 il fathy, ma ligaitay illa Mercedes tid3imeena?" He replied angrily. "Walla sorry, asaweelik illy tabee bas please idfa3!" I begged. " Tadreen inna badfa3, ish7aga it7ineen? Bas lazim a36eech zaffa mu7tarama 3ashain iti3alimain. Walla itha fallast, killa minich. 7mara." He joked. "Thanks 3abady." I replied.

I thought of the guy, the familiar face he has, oo his crappy attitude towards me, I closed my eyes for a bit but only to be awaken by 3abdullah," Yallah Mariam, wi9alna, nizlay." he told me, "Ha? um ee la7'6a bas digeega." I said and shut my eyes back. "Tista3bi6ain?" my brother said. "Wee ubai, sorry! 7asbalee ana ibfrashee!" It was natural for me to say stupid stuff if I'm too sleepy or when someone wakes me up, I went to my room and slept a good night's sleep.



*************



3 months later,







"Marioom, yalla wainich!? Tara 9arlee sinna oo ana an6irich!" my best friend, Noor said on the phone, "ee kanee, wallah I'm on my way al7een bo9al, plus intay tadreen inna umee oo ubooy makhtheen minee illaisan, 3ugub my small accident," I told her, "small accident, ee 9a7," she said sarcastically. 3abdalla DID pay for the accidents, and my folks DID find out. They were a bit mad, but accidents happen, right?



"Whatever, inzain ni6reenee 3ind ilda5la, 10 minutes oo ana wa9la inshallah," I told her, "10 minutes, okay?" Noor asked, "Bye Noor", I said.



10 mins later (yeah I like to be on time):



"Shiftay, shgitlich?" I said, "Whatever you win." Noor told me (we always have these small competitions) We talked about random stuff for a long time -I think-,




And amongst the crowd, I spotted Him.







P.S.: Actual names have been changed.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the start, oo this guy shda3wa 3alaih maskeena ksarat kha6ri;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cupid:thank uuuu:**. i know 7ada kan 7a8eeer.
    Love:*:thank uuuu:**

    ReplyDelete