Sunday, June 7, 2009

#6

I couldn't believe I fell for Fai9al, of all people, makoo illa Fai9al?! This was wrong.
The following day:
10:00 am

I woke up to the smell of coffee. Mmm...I need Starbucks!


I picked out a pink Pink hoodie, a pair of jeans and sport shoes, I wanted to feel comfy.


6ala3t min ilbait oo ri7na (Me, Lati and Wishno) to Starbucks ilee killa inroo7la. Ashwa, no sign of Fai9al, things must be really weird between us, I got my coffee oo radait ilbait.

**********

4:30 pm

Boredom strikes again, I thought of going swimming, why not?!


I got into my swimsuit, wore my flipflops and wrapped a towel around me.


3abdallah was in the 9ala.


3abdallah: Chinnich wayid 3aysha ildor?


Me: Fee a7ad 6alab rayik?


He shut up, hehe that got him!



I decided to swim 100 laps, which is equivilant to one or two hours. I was in my "exercise mood". And caffeine helped a lot!

I set my alarm on 6:30

I swam and swam and swam, it was awesome!

My alarm went off, it was six-thirty already?! I stopped swimming oo seeda ri7t a6la3 min il7amam siba7a (I did everything simulatneously) , 7asait ibdokha oo everything suddenly turned black.

*******

??:?? ??

I woke up and everything was blurry at first and then it all was clear.

Me: Yuma?

Mom: Ha Mariam! Shlonich?! Shit7iseen fee?!

Me: Madree, wainee fee?

3abdallah: Dar ilshifa.

It was THAT serious? I couldn't feel a thing right now, it's as if my whole body was numb.

Me: Laish, sh9ar? Adree inee 6i7t '3ashyana bas sh9ar bil'6ab6?

Mom: Yom 6i7tay, 6i7tay 3ala 7afat il7amam siba7a oo 6agaitay '6ahrich 7ail. Ashw ina 3abdallah rayi7 ishoofich.

Dad (just entered the room): Ha Mariooma, ga3adtay?

Me: Ee, bas a7is inee shwaya ta3bana, cham ilsa3a?

Dad: Ilsa3a al7een sab3 oo ni9. Namay irta7ay 7abeebty, ikhthay ra7tich, aham shay 9i77itich.

Mobile 3abdallah ren.

3abdallah: Hala 7abeeby...la la zaina tawha tig3ad, la bas jar7 khafeef galaw bikhaloonha laman i9eer kilshay tamam, inshallah.

Me: 3abdallah kha6ib?

My mom and dad cracked up really hard,

Mom: Namay Mariam, namay.

I felt REALLY tired that my mind doesn't exist.

I slept for what seemed like half an hour. I woke up to see my mom trying so hard not to fall asleep.

Me: Yuma, itha intay ta3bana riday ilbait.

Mom: La la, killa wa7id.

Me: Yuma 9adgeenee.

3abdallah was there watching TV.

3abdallah: Ee ana awa9lich.

Mom: La adig 3ala Wishno.

3abdallah: Yuma, ubooy ra7 ma3ah, nisaitay? Oo shaklich ta3bana, khanawa9lich. Mariam il7imdilla wayid a7san, oo ilmstashfa ideeroon balha 3alaiha, maikhalif.

Me: Ee walla, ma7is ibshay al7een, itha ba'3ait shay 3ndee ilnursat barra, lat7ateen.

That sort of calmed her down.

Mom: Ee inzain, bas itha 9ar shay digay 3alay, inzain?

Me: Inshallah, bas latgooleen 7ag a77ad inee hnee, b9ara7a malee khilg nas iyoonlee, at3ab akthar.

They got out of the room, now I was alone, shasawee? I tried watching TV bas kan 7adda malee8. I didn't want to sleep l2ana sleeping faj2a makes me kind of sick.

Ga3adt ashoof ilnas imiroon oo half-watching Boring TV, I saw a tall tanned guy in a dishdasha passing my room, he and I locked eyes and passed my room. I felt him taking a couple of steps back. It was the one and only Fai- just kidding! The one and only 3abdilrazzag.

What was he doing here?

Me and 3abdilrazzag (at the same time): Inta-y shitsawee-n ihnee?!

We laughed a bit.

3abdilrazzag: Ana yay awwa9il ilwalda, bint khalat'ha tawha walda oo gilt aroo7 awa9ilha oo a6il 3alaiha.

Me: Mashalla! il7imdillah 3ala salamat'ha! Shyabat?

3abdilrazzag: Allah isalmich, yabat bint.

Me: Shsamoha!?

3abdilrazzag: Samoha Dana, al7een aham shay intay, sh9ar?!

Me: Il'6ahir 6i7t '3ashyana yom a6la3 min il7amam siba7a oo 6agait '6ahree bil7afa. Mathkir shay!

3abdilrazzag: A77, salamat, matshoofeen shar!

Me: Ilshar mayyeek, Allah isalmik.

He took a seat at the chair ilee ijabilnee.

3abdilrazzag: Mita bti6li3een?

Me: Walla madree, chinna lama kilshay i9eer okay, inshallah.

3abdilrazzag: Ee inshallah.

I looked at what I was wearing, hospital clothes, we3! I'm pretty sure I look like crap right now.

3abdilrazzag: Mariam, chinnich '6a3fa wayid?

Me: La? 3ad ma a7is.

3abdilrazzag: La walla shaklich '6a3fa, 3ayal wain ilahal?

Me: Tawhum yi6li3oon, umee maskeena t3abat, 3abdallah ukhooy wa99alha ilbait.

3abdallah: Ee, 3ayal fee a7ad biyeelich?

Me: Walla madree, gitl 7ag umee latgool 7ag a7ad.

3abdallah: Laish?

Me: Malee khilg a7ad, adree abbi6 ilchabd bas madree, suwalif oo z3aj, magdar! Ya3nee, sa3at isawoonha chinha tasyoora, moo wa7da tawha 6ay7a aw shay.

3abdallah laughed, his laugh was amazing! Not loud, not quiet; just perfect.

3abdallah: Ee oo fee 7areem iyoon oo yishriboon chay oo yakloon oo isolfoon ma chinna wa7da tabee itnam. 8a9ib yilgonlihum yam3at 7areem yityami3oon feeha.

SO TRUE! I just had to laugh!

Me: Ee, bil'6ab6! Shaklik 3ndik khibra!

3abdilrazzag: Ooo, cham marra t9eer feenee shay, bas al7een il7mdillah 3agalt oo rikadt.

Me: 3abdilrazzag, sorry bas i9eer it9ik ilbab, ilhawa min ilmamar i2athee. (Wow, I'm so picky!)

3abdilrazzag: La shda3wa, 3ndee su2al.

He closed the door and sat down again.

Me: Ee?

3abdilrazzag: Laish tsameenee 3abdilrazzag? Broo7a ismee sh6oola!

I laughed, I was slightly embarrased.

Me: Madree. 3ayal shasameek?

3abdilrazzag: Razzag, kaifich ilee tabeena!

Me: Okay, Razzag!

"Razzag": Moo a7san?

Me: Makoo farg.

Razzag chuckled: 3an ilkalak!

It was my turn to laugh.

Me: Okay okay, Razzag a5af min 3abdilrazzag.

Razzag: 3ayal shlon?

Me: Khalaaaa9, Razzag! Walla!

Razzag chuckled: Ee ta3alay, shlon ilmurabiya Lati? (He had this puzzled look on his face, the one where he isn't sure if he got the name right) And he said "murabiya" instead of "khadma", so polite!

Me: Ee Lati, walla zaina il7imdilla, tsalim 3alaik!

Razzag: Allah isalimha.

We both laughed and watched TV, not really watching, kan ma3indinna shay ingoola fa makoo shay '3air ilTV to make us feel less awkward or something.

Razzag: Shbitsaween ihnee? Shaklich ma3indich shay itsaweena.

Me: 3ndee iltelvizion.

Razzag: Bes?!

Me: Ee laish?

Razzag: Ma tabeen laptop?

Me: Haha, la mashkoor, 3ashan adookh zyada!

Razzag: Laish intay al7een daykha?

Me: Moo daykha bes inna min9adma, kilshay faj2a.

Razzag: Ee, 3araft, Akrah halshi3oor.

We stayed silent for about half a minute. Awkward!

Razzag: 3ayal ma a6awwil 3alaich. Please stay a little longer!

Me: Mashkoor Razzag.

Razzag: 3ala shinu?

He smiled at me and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment