Saturday, May 16, 2009

#4

It's been a week since I had last seen him, something inside of me wanted to be with him. Yet I knew it was wrong.


********

Friday, 7:30 pm (atzahab 7ag 3azeema)

Ashwa, I'm done with blow drying my hair (it's wavy in a messy way) .I got into my Elizabeth and James white dress, with Christian Louboutin pumps, black clutch, and of course mom's jewlery (killa a5ith a'3ra'6'ha)., kanat maftoo7a shwaya min fog, so rifa3t sha3ree in a puffy ponytail. Noor sent me a message, saying that she arrived at my house 3ashan inroo7 il3azeema ma3a ba3a'6. I got out of my room to get my coat.
I got my coat and heard voices coming from the 9ala in the second floor (the floor below me). A male and female voice, to be exact. I went to see what was going on.

I saw Noor and Fai9al, wild 5altee, talking together and laughing. What's going on?

Me: Noor? Fai9al?

Fai9al: Ashoofich 9ayra kashkha ilyom. WTH?!

Me:Al7een moo shayfitik min 10000 sina tgool hal 7achee, ilnas isalmoon, Fai9al.

Fai9al: Ee inshallah oo please sameeni Fa9ool. Hatha 9a7i?

Me: Inta a9lan ilmafroo'6 matkoon mawjood ibhal 6abi8 7adik ilawal oo ildiwaniyya.

Fai9al (with a creepy grin): 7a'6ir.

Noor: Yalla Mariam, khanni6la3. See you Fa9ool!

I gave Fai9al a look.

Fai9al: A77, ilna'6ra minnich tithba7!

I was angry at the both of them. I saw Noor with this weird look in her eyes like she was angry. Shfeeha ba3ad?

Fai9al yaay I'm guessing byi6la3 ma3a 3abdallah. Wayid ma5ith ra7ta, I hated him, he always tries to impress others when he's actually a real ass. I felt like my mom and aunt wanted him to marry me, he's younger than 3abdallah in a year oo akbar minee ib 3 years. I repeat, I hate him, that sicko perv! Bes what was the look that Noor had in her eyes? It was anger, I can sense that.


*******

I got into Noor's car, she drove and we didn't talk about what happened in there.


Wi9alna my friend's house, she told me it was just us and a few close friends. Salamna 3ala ilee ga3deen (altogther they were like 10?) oo excused myself to use the bathroom. Da5alt ilguest's bathroom (mukan il sinks moo mukan the toilet) oo fi9a5t coatee and made sure I looked fine, I saw the bathroom door (toilet) open and out comes Alzaina. She looked at me and smiled chinha malha 5ilgee, I wanted to laugh 3ala sa5afat'ha, she was fixing her precious mascara. Wai al7een shifiknee minha?

Alzaina: I know you!! (in a dala3 way)

Me: Mmm I don't think I do.. (Ba6a chabdee).

Alzaina: Ee umm let me refresh my memory (wait, she has a brain?!). Ooo right, you were with Razooqi, you know, my tall baby faced boyfriend? Min 3aylat Al-Flani, you know his father, M7ammed Al-Flani. 9a7?

Mariam: Tara Razooqich, 3ala goltich, moo ilwlad ilwa7eed ileeana a3arfa aw awasolif ma3a ikoon ib 3lmch, ya3nee.

Alzaina: Hmmmm whatevs bes just so you know itha 7asbalich inna ya3ni he likes you aw shay tra its nothing its just a fling kil ma tem iroo7 idawirla wa7da yil3ab 3la ras-ha b3dain ired 3la il a9lia which is moi. So don' get your hopes too high, ok 7abeebty?

Mariam: Tista3bi6ain wella tista3bi6ain? (inhaling) Madam 3ala goltich uhwa i7ibbich oo shareech laish 3nda wayid flings oo suwalif oo banat. 9a7?

Alzaina: Speechless.

Me: Ee, 9a7, 3ala il3moom ana mara7 a'6ayi3 wagtee 3ala ashya2 chithee low, l2ana I have better things to spend my life on, 3an ithnich .

Shtabee hathee? What's her problem? OO wain ga3deen? (I still hate her to this day, itloo3 chabdee lay fakart feeha)

6ala3t min the guest bathroom, Noor looked at me with a really big grin on her face. Laish kilshay faj2a...weird? I sat down beside her on the sofa,


Noor: Umbay Marioom, shaklich iyyanin!


Me: 9ij?



Noor: Walla mashallah, you look so sleek in that dress, it looks amazing on you! May9eer!


Me: Ashwa 3ayal fadnee hal exercise.

Solafna ma3a the girls oo they were so fun, except for Alzaina, hal 7a8eera. Sorry, bas thats the right word. Gumna 7ag il3asha (3ala 6aree8at buffet) oo ashoof Noor ta5ith kilshay ilee ga3da a5tha.


Me: Um, Noor, shga3da itsaween bil'6ab6?


Noor: Abee a9eer mithlich!


I rolled my eyes and kamalt anchib.






*****






10:00 pm,






We stayed a bit longer than I thought, I saw Alshaina and her three friends looking at me and talking. Gossip. 5alait'hum iwaloon, I don't care the least about them. Mobily ren, it was Wishno, he was outside. Libast my coat, nadait Noor oo salamna 3ala all of our friends (Alzaina not included of course). We got out of the house and walked to the car.


I saw a familiar black Mercedes outside the house, 3abdilrazzag was in it. He recognized me and waved quickly and smiled, I smiled. Ashwa Noor didn't notice, we got in the car.


Noor: La7'6a moo chnna ilee kan da5l ilsayara 3abdilrazzag?



Me: Ee, chinna.

Noor: Mmm 9ayir yummy.

Gallbee na8aznee.

That's it, whew. I didn't want to tell Noor about anything that happened. Let me tell you something about Noor:


Noor and I became friends from middle school, my cousin Shaikha warned me about her. We became really close, just like twins oo we were related bes min b3eed. So 3ugub ihya rafijat banat oo kharriboha, she became bratty oo spoiled oo not trust-worthy. I have this rule drilled inside my head, umee galatleeyya, don't trust anyone but yourself (and parents, of course). L2ana yimkin yagliboon, I still use it to this day and it saved me from a lot of situations. So I don't tell Noor everything because she did change once and she might change again.



Ga6aina Noor oo raddait ilbait, sallamt 3ala my parents oo we talked and watched TV. I got really tired so ri7t anam.



******
9:00 am,


Mom: Mariam, yalla, goomay.


I got out of bed, baroo7 yam3at ahal umee ib my grandmother's house, oo yista7san inna inkoon ihnak early. Badalt oo tizzahabt oo I told my parents inna baroo7 starbucks to grab some coffee, kint mishtiheeta.

I called Lati who called Wishno oo ri7na Starbucks. I got inside oo ordered my drink, kan shwayya khalee. Kint ba6la3 wella ib wayhee Fai9al, hal sicko hatha, bait'hum kan shwaya greeb mn starbucks.



Fai9al: Marioom?


Me: Mariam, ee.


Fai9al: 6ab3an a3arfich ya3nee, shitsaween ihnee?

Shtabee?



Me: Akhith gahwitee.


Fai9al: Inzain bitroo7een ilyom bait umee Badriya?



Me: Ee, inshallah.



Fai9al: 3ayal ashoofich ihnak. It9adig!

Me: Ok, umm Fai9al abee akalmik ib maw'6oo3.


Fai9al: Shinu?


Me: Sh9ar bainik oo bain Noor?



Fai9al: Laish, it'3areen? (in a 7mar-ish way)


Can you believe this guy?!


Me: La2 Fai9al ma a'3ar, ihya rifeejtee oo mabeek itgarrib yamha, okay?


Fai9al: Hah! Minu intay 3ashan itgooleen min ag3ad ma3a oo minu ma ag3ad ma3a?


Me: Na3am?!


Fai9al: Salamtich, ana barid ilbait, 3ndee ashya2 muhimma asaweeha. (Smilla 3alaik) Ashoofich ibbait umee Badriya. By the way, tigfain takashikhay, shaklich 7iloo itha tikashakhtay. Moo min 9ijja hatha!


Rikabt ilsayyara oo radait ilbait, ri7t 3nd 3abdallah.



Me: Gool 7ag hal7mar yit3addal a7sanla!



3abdallah: Ay 7mar?



Me: Makoo illa wa7id, Fai9al!



3abdallah: Mariam, 3aib! Shsawallich!?



I started telling him about the "Starbucks" incident.



3abdallah: Khala9 ana akalma.



Me: BAS?! Bas bitkalma!?



3abdallah: Ee, shtabeenee asawee?



Me: Punch him, kick his annoying ass, be a man!



3abdallah: Oooh Mariam, roo7ay . Malee khilgich intay oo suwalfich.

We went to Mama Badriya's house and I saw 3abdallah talking to Fai9al and Fai9al laughing. 9ij uhwa wild 5altee oo 5altee did an amazing job raising him, bas uhwa 6ala3 7mar. If I could punch him in the face, I'd do a whole lot more than that!



It was time for '3adda. I sat on the table and I saw Fai9al giving me some looks, like pathetic looks. 7iggarta, I don't think I want to see that sicko again!

9 comments:

  1. 6e7t 3la ur blog bel9idfa o ham garaita kela at once 3ajeeeb ;* continue i wana know what happened ;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaay thaaaank u hend finally a comment, kint imfakraaa inni i stop posting:((( i will the next post deticated 7aggich:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. babe its amazing the way u write is so greeb men el galb am following yalla post i will read next plz keep up ;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. inshallaaa i will thank u hend:***

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOL waaay e7uur hal fai9aaal :P 5ayeess;@

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7adaaa 9a7? shofay shbisawii b3daaaain !!!..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Noush! Inshallah if I have the time, bilyalla I have free time, I can if I will inshallah.;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next plz :D:D it's amazing am looking forword..

    ReplyDelete